1. In the Bible as the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
2. That there is one God eternally existent in three persons; namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
3. That Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is at the right hand of the Father, as the intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and that repentance is commanded by God and necessary for forgiveness.
5. That justification, regeneration and new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost. Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
7. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
8. In speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
9. In water baptism by immersion, and that all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
10. That Christ’s suffering on the cross provides divine healing in answer to believing prayer and atonement.
11. In the Lord’s supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
12. In the blessed hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s second coming. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth for a thousand years.
13. In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.