We are one family in many locations that is passionate about family, friendships and finding our calling. This is a family and a place to call home. It’s a great place to get help, healing and hope. Whoever are you, you are welcome here.
Faith City Church is pastored by Senior Pastor P R Baby along with a team of pastors and elders. He and his wife Grace Baby continues to serve as the senior pastor with the voice of wisdom, hope, encouragement and vision given by the Lord since 1996.
Begining of the Church
Faith City Church (FCC) started in December 1996 in Cochin (Kerala, India). It is a result of a vision given by God in the seventies to a small group of believers. It is now a family made up of people of all ages and various backgrounds. Its common bond is the love and truth of Jesus Christ expressed through the Church, His body. Faith City Church is pentecostal in nature and is part of the Church of God (Full Gospel) in India. Faith City Church is pastored by Senior Pastor P R Baby along with a team of pastors and elders.
Our Vision and Mission
Commissioning people for preaching, teaching and healing.
We empower and enable people with the commission of God to go and reach out to the peoples of all lands.
Preaching – Proclaiming the message of Jesus Christ to the spiritually lost through all available means and training leaders to do so.
Teaching – Bringing the lost to discipleship of Jesus Christ by teaching the Word of God.
Healing – Empowering the believers to receive the healing power of Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
1. In the Bible as the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
2. That there is one God eternally existent in three persons; namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
3. That Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is at the right hand of the Father, as the intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and that repentance is commanded by God and necessary for forgiveness.
5. That justification, regeneration and new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost. Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
7. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
8. In speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
9. In water baptism by immersion, and that all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
10. That Christ’s suffering on the cross provides divine healing in answer to believing prayer and atonement.
11. In the Lord’s supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
12. In the blessed hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s second coming. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth for a thousand years.
13. In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
We are one church associated with the Church of God Tennessee and Full Gospel Church of God in India.
To welcome the people of all parts of the world with open arms. To train an army of people who are passionate about living out God’s purpose for their lives. To then give that army an outlet for sharing the love of Christ through outreach and missions.
We will continue to work for the Lord as it should and going to the ends of the earth to share the hope of Jesus Christ.