Faithcity B’ School
Centre for Vocational Training and Character Formation was started in 24 July 2008 by P R Baby, former Scientist in NPOL a research organization under DRDO, Govt. Of India and Senior Pastor of Faithcity church, Kochi, Kerala This organization is the fulfillment of his vision to train the uneducated rural youths of North India by capacity building, developing their personality and moulding their character for the development of the Nation. The campus is situated in 6 Acres land in Karukutty near Angamaly, Ernakulum district and so far seven batches of youths from almost all the states of North India from Jammu to Maharashtra and Punjab to Assam were already received training from this school Faithcity B’ School is run by Sholam Ministry, Kochi and Faithcity church is a community with more than 3000 members & well wishers interested in the development of rural India
Fees and Other Expenses
- All selected students will be given full scholarship includes.
- Free food
- Free accommodation
- North Indian menu is followed in Faithcity B’ School
- Accommodation provided is Dormitory type
- All toiletries like Soap, Oil, Tooth Paste, Brush, Shaving Kit are Provided as per necessity free of cost
- Text Books and Stationeries are also given free of cost
- Dress and chapels are also provided to the needy free of cost
- Free medical assistance for students
Picnic & Excursion
- Arranged once in two months to the tourist places of Kerala.
- Sleeper class train ticket will be provided after successful completion of the ten months course to their home town.
- If any student discontinues the course before completion, he has to bear his travel expenses.
- All candidates must bring the ID proof of the candidates along with them
- Normally all the candidates after completion of the course will be send back to the parent church or to the Pastor who has recommended the candidate.
- If any student requires further assistance in higher studies, placement or gospel work, it can be considered on further recommendation of the church or the Pastor who recommended the student to the centre.
How To Apply
The students seeking admission can apply with the following documents
- Filled application form
- Bio data with photo
- Letter from sponsoring agency or person
- ID proof with Photo (Driving license, voter ID card, Adhaar card, Pan card: copies of any two)
- Educational details (School certificate)
- Family details and emergency contact address with Pin code and Phone number
- Religious back ground
- Health certificate
Adv. Paul Mathew
Dr. Sini Joyse Mathew
Babu N George
Manager - Estate
Pastor P R Baby
Cherian M K
Manager - Logistics
Poulose M K
Manager - Academic
Manager - General Administration
Principle - Theology
Principle - Vocational Training